Sunday, May 2, 2010

Difference in life style..

Yesterday i was standing on Iffco chock red light. As usual it took me 10 mins to clear that light.

What i saw over there was:

One small beggar guy was sitting over the divider. The dividers of Gurgaon does not contain any thing other than Indian sand and garbage. If you are in love with Indian sand, i think Gurgaon is best place to live in, because here you can feel the sand in air, roads, infact every where.
That young chap was wearing one dirty west and torn trouser and was playing with some old through away bottles. Her sister came and offered him a bread to eat. He checked his hands, realized they are diry. He took little sand in his hand, rubbed it over his hands till shoulders and face. Then watched his hands and felt like they are clean now. He took the eatable from his sisters hands and started eating.

A day before i was playing with my sisters 2yrs son. He was playing in the garden, inbetween he touched sand lying over there. As soon as he touched the sand, he checked his hands, and came to me. Mama my hands got dirty, i have to wash them. I took him to near by flowing tab in garden, and asked him to wash it over here. His answer was, i require soap to wash my hands.

I was really surprised to see the difference of life style of two kids of almost same age.

No comments: